Quote of the Week

♥ The hardest is not knowing which bridge to burn and which bridge to build..

Friday, April 8, 2011

Tay Swizzle!!

So for all of you that don't know I love Taylor Swift. I pre-ordered her first album and loved it. Also one of my best friends Laura had tickets to Trick Pony who Taylor Swift opened for her when she was barely famous, most everyone only knew the song "Tim Mcgraw". She sang probably about 5 songs, Laura and I just loved her. We both became mostly obsessed. Ok, just obsessed.

This is us standing in line about to meet her, which might I add again she wasn't even very famous and we were both so star struck. The concert was on November 27th 2006. We missed most of Trick Pony so we could go meet her.
This is the picture I had her sign, that is now framed and hanging in my room. We did take pictures with her, Laura has hers. Just my luck the one with me and her didn't turn out, it was back in the day when I didn't have a digital camera, so it was just a cheap camera. But oh well, the picture above is my proof of meeting her before she was a big wig.
Just on a side note, Laura and I knew this girl at our high school. Ok we didn't really know her, we just knew she looked like Taylor Swift, so as we walked through the halls and saw her we would say, "Hey Tay!!" . I am not sure if she ever heard us or not, but we had fun with it.


So then she was coming again the end of our senior year, then again we both got tickets. Laura went with her then boyfriend now husband, and had like row two seats on the floor. I didn't have the greatest seats but I still had a blast.
I took my then boyfriends little sister Cheyne for her birthday. We had a blast!!

So why you ask do I keep rambling on about all my Taylor Swift concerts? Cuz she is coming again SEPTEMBER 28th and I am going!!!!!!!!! Then again with my greatest friend Laur!! (aka Laura aka Lewa B!) I'm also going with my cousin Bridger and I'm taking my little sister Cammero, so if any of you talk to her, please don't tell her, because it is going to be a surprise. So don't worry in 5 or so months I will give you another update of how awesome this concert was, as Laura and I live on the tradition of goin to our greatest FRIEND Tay Swizzles concert!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment