Quote of the Week

♥ The hardest is not knowing which bridge to burn and which bridge to build..

Monday, May 30, 2011

Not happy..

I don't really know what the problem is, but lately I just have not been very happy. I have felt so down and depressed lately. I need something good to happen. Really good.

Sometimes I think maybe it's my job, because a lot of the time lately I feel like this picture while I'm at work. Like I wanna pull my hair out. But then a lot of the time I am so happy at my work and grateful that I work at such an awesome place with awesome people I can call my friends.


Other times I'm just so sad I just go home and get in my bed and watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. so that maybe I can get a laugh in. I just think there's so much missing in my life. I have some great things in my life, that I am truly grateful for, I still just don't feel right, something is missing. I hope soon I can get out of this funk, and be truly happy again.



No comments:

Post a Comment