Quote of the Week

♥ The hardest is not knowing which bridge to burn and which bridge to build..

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just one of those days.

I hate when I wake up early in the morning and find out news that just makes me in a bad mood for the rest of the day. I have had this idea for a song for a long time now, but can't seem to finish it. I think I just don't know how I want it to end. It's called "Worth the Fight", it's about some relationships I am struggling with in my life. I think I'm sad how it's going to end in real life and I don't want to accept the reality to write it in a song. Anyway hopefully I will finish it soon. For now here's one of my favorite songs of all time, that always puts me in a good mood. I love to drive in my car and just belt it out. Here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment